New Patients Start HereWelcome to Gilbert Physical Medicine!
Welcome New Patients
We understand that arriving at a medical office for the first time can be nerve racking. If you’ve never experienced physical medicine before, you may not know what to expect when you come to our office for the first time.
Filling out paperwork, learning new faces, and getting to know your way around the office can be an overwhelming experience. That’s why at Gilbert Physical Medicine our aim is to remove any unnecessary stress or tension and make you feel comfortable during your visit with our doctors.
In this area of the website, you will be able to take care of the items necessary for your visit prior to arriving, in the comfort of your own home.
- Please Allow 60 – 90 Minutes for your first visit (subsequent visits range between 15 – 60 minutes depending on your individual needs).
- The online intake form is best completed using a computer or laptop. Some tablets are acceptable, however, we do not recommend using a smartphone.
- Please read the instructions on the top of the following page, and if you have more than one condition enter each condition separately.
- If you are unable to complete the online form, please arrive at your appointment at least 15 minutes early to complete it in our office.
- Once you have completed the online form, the SUBMIT button will electronically send it to our office for review.
- If you have any question at any time, please feel free to contact our office at 480-545-0000.
If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to contact our Gilbert office at 480-545-0000.
Gilbert Physical Medicine
Address: 725 W Elliot Road Suite 115 Gilbert, AZ 85233
Monday 9AM–12:30PM, 3–6:00PM
Tuesday 9AM–12:30PM, 3–6:00PM
Wednesday 9AM–12:30PM, 3–6:00PM
Thursday 9AM–12:30PM, 3–6:00PM